Hello and Welcome!

Hello and Welcome! We are just another couple struggling with infertility but having fun and trying to enjoy the journey.

Friday, March 30, 2012

The Grass is Always Greener


Isn't that the truth. We're always saying (thinking) if I were just thinner, prettier, stronger, richer... I'd be happy.  We're always comparing to others, 'keeping up with the Jones.'

Why can't we learn to be happy with what we have?

A good friend of mine has the big C. Cancer. Scary Cancer. She's having a double mastectomy and reconstructive surgery.  She has a good attitude, tho I heard her voice waver, when she said "God has a crazy way of giving me the lovely B Cups I've always wanted."

I wish that we all could be happy (myself included) with what we have. It may be more, less, the same, as others, but there's ALWAYS something to be grateful for.

Today my happiness is looking at my beautiful niece's photo on my desk as I type this. Gorgeous 9 month old, with a smile that melts your heart <3

So, I'm taking a lesson from my Yogi when I say lets all think of 5 things to be grateful for whether it be people, job, money, places, things.  Take a moment to Give Thanks.

Cheers to the weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment