Hello and Welcome!

Hello and Welcome! We are just another couple struggling with infertility but having fun and trying to enjoy the journey.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Here's how it went down

Me: Hi, just calling to report CD1
Kim: Ah I'm sorry (they always throw in the pity sigh (*sigh*).  They mean well.
Me: well I didn't expect much being on BC and all.
Kim: Oh ya (apparently she didn't read my chart before returning my call).
Me: What are our options?
Kim: Dr G wants to see you on Day 3 to assess your cysts. Lets hope they stayed away.
Me: If only I were so lucky (ha ha).  If I can't make it in Day 2 or 3 do we have any other options? (unfortunately work is crazzzy and I just can't get a away. huge bummer.)
Kim: Unfortunately no since we'd start meds on CD3.
Me: Ok, since I can't come in would I stay on BC for another cycle (*please say no please say no*)?
Kim: (asks Dr G) Nope, you could try on your own this cycle then call us next cycle if it doesn't happen.
Me: *chuckles* ya, cause that's worked out for us these past 40 months. ha ha
Kim: well be positive, you never know.
Me: True, miracles happen every day.

Yes, I suppose they do.  However, miracles don't happen to me every day, this sh** happens to me every day.


Cheers to the lonnng weekend. Any plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment