Hello and Welcome!

Hello and Welcome! We are just another couple struggling with infertility but having fun and trying to enjoy the journey.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

All about us

My. First. Post.

Beginnings are usually scary, endings are usually sad, but it's what's in the middle that counts. So when you find yourself at the beginning, just give hope a chance to float up. And it will.” 
― Hope Floats

Corny but it's so true. I think of TTC as a journey.  Hence why I named our blog as such (and because FD (the hubby) always says it).

How did we get here?  We are 30 somethings who found "the one" in our mid-twenties.  Married at 27 (him 29) and decided to wait to start a family. A decision I regret.  But can't live in the life of regrets.

Went on many vacations, enjoyed "being married."  Then in 2009 we decided it was time, time to welcome a little one in the world.  3.5 yrs later we're still waiting.

We were "diagnosed" (I say this lightly as it's basically "I have no idea why your not pg") with unexplained infertility. No. Reason. Why.  Frustrating some days, but others I thank the Lord it's not anything serious.

I created this blog to help.  Help others like me, hopefully reach out to one person so they also know they are not alone. Alone in the world of everyone getting pg around you. It happens to all of us, and as much as we say it doesn't bother us, we all know it does. So you're not alone!

I will leave my first post at that.


Cheers

1 comment: