Hello and Welcome!

Hello and Welcome! We are just another couple struggling with infertility but having fun and trying to enjoy the journey.

Monday, December 3, 2012

Confession

Confession time.


source

Every time I hear someone close to us is pg, I feel like our chances of having a healthy, happy baby go down.  So internally I am sad... jealous..no sad.  But never portray this to these people (duh).

It's terrible, I know, my husband agreed it was (again duh).  I'm ashamed to even say it out loud.  But it's the truth and typing it is not really saying it out loud....

It's not that I'm not happy for these people, because every little one is truly a blessing, and I'm still amazed every day I feel little kicks (or punches or any movements!).  I'm more sad, because..well, you just never know.

I don't know why I feel this way, why do we feel what we feel?  It's just one of those things.

All in all, I need to keep hoping, praying that the little one is growing strong and just keep on keepin' on.

Cheers!


source

1 comment: