Hello and Welcome!

Hello and Welcome! We are just another couple struggling with infertility but having fun and trying to enjoy the journey.

Friday, September 21, 2012

A forever IF Update

Titles are the toughest part of a post.

10 weeks.  Yep, 10 weeks after the BFP (well technically 8 weeks, but you know what I mean).  How did I get here?  I don't "feel" pg, I feel like a poser.  I so want to leave the IF group, but right now, I'm in limbo.  I still have yet to tell any friends (other than the 2 I had to tell due to circumstances) that I'm pg.  I still feel like it's going to "go away".   Should I mention I took another pg test last week <blushing> ??

There is so much going on in our lives right now that I feel guilty for feeling happy and feeling hope.  Will I get past this...?

**

I had a dream last night that my water broke (even tho my uterus is the size of softball) and my friends dad the doctor (who in reality is not a doctor) came to the diner I was eating breakfast at to deliver my 'baby'.  Think I'm worrying? Nah.. :D

I also had a dream my sister was pg.  I won't divulge which one... ;-)

I have another OB appt in a few weeks.  We *should* be able to hear the heartbeat (I say should because I have a tilted uterus and heartbeats are harder to find early on).  Will it feel more real then?  Time will tell.

source

Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment