Hello and Welcome!

Hello and Welcome! We are just another couple struggling with infertility but having fun and trying to enjoy the journey.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Decisions

Hello dear friends,

I've been thinking a lot about this.  Should I continue this IF blog... should I start a new blog... should I stop all together.. and I really am not sure at this point.

When other IF bloggers kept up their IF blog with pg updates I, as an IF reader, felt cheated.  Hurt. Why should they continue IF blogging when they are truly not IF anymore.  I didn't want to read how they felt and looked at 20 weeks.  I didn't want to see bump updates...

Now, even tho I'm not past "the safe zone" I feel like a poser posing as an IF.  So for now, I'm going to hold off on further posts to decide on whether to make this blog private (any readers would email me to be 'invited in') or start a new blog.  I am leaning towards continuing this blog (as Infertility is still a part of me, pregnant or not) and making it private.

So thanks for reading, thanks for being a part of our journey and please check back in a few weeks <3

Cheers

1 comment: