Hello and Welcome!

Hello and Welcome! We are just another couple struggling with infertility but having fun and trying to enjoy the journey.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The "I knew it would happens"

I have told 2 people (other than immediate family) about our BFP.  I'm just too nervous to.  It just seems like if I tell people it will 'go away'.  The hubby, on the other hand, seems to tell everyone he sees :D  Fine by me as IF something happens (God Forbid) he has to be the one to tell these people.

A lot of the non-family members (mostly his work friends) have said or text'd me "Oh I knew it would happen".  This bothers me.  It shouldn't I know, but it does.  Like, oh forget the past 4 years as you're now "in the cool club".  Not really, even if this pregnancy holds on, I will always consider myself an IF.  I will never forget where I came from as it has made me who I am today.

You can't erase your past, only move forward with the knowledge you've gained.

Cheers!

PS Thank you for hanging on and continuing to follow, especially IFs, as I'm sure it's tough to follow this journey, but I do understand <3

No comments:

Post a Comment