Hello and Welcome!

Hello and Welcome! We are just another couple struggling with infertility but having fun and trying to enjoy the journey.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Technical difficulties

For some reason I'm having problems w/the Blog. Hope it's effecting you at all.. Stay tuned and thanks for reading :-)

**

In other news we're heading here soon (!!!!)



Besides my work trip, this is the first time I've traveled anywhere pg (did I just say that out loud? Shhh).  I don't have any kind of true bump yet but I definitely feel (and look?) like I had one too many bagels..or donuts :P Not that I'm complaining, bring it on! 

I'm thankful I'm feeling fine.  Little bouts of nausea but nothing major.  I'm tired, but hey, when was I ever not tired.  I always was irritated by those people that were TTC for years and then complained of every symptom.  I'm definitely not one of those people. Again - bring it on!

In other TTC news, I am a Khloe Kardashian fan (yes I am a fan of Keeping up) and turns out she is having TTC issues too.  There are so many of us out there! They say 1 in 8 couples have problems TTC but it seems like soo many more than that.

I think we really need to ban together to get the word out there, it's taboo to so many and it shouldn't be.

Cheers!

I can't end this post without mentioning today.  11 years ago so many people lost their lives and so many were out there searching for survivors in the wreckage of the WTC.  We Can't Forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment