Hello and Welcome!

Hello and Welcome! We are just another couple struggling with infertility but having fun and trying to enjoy the journey.

Monday, October 22, 2012

Facebook is the devil

Does Facebook irk anyone else?  From the bragging, the 'I have the most friends', 'I have nothing better to do am so important'. Seriously.

I saw this the other day


Really? Really????

So because you have a child you're now going to complain about him/her/them.  I had to dig deep deep DEEP down not to comment on this.  I know that if I did, I'd be the bitch because they have no idea what it's like to be IF.  To hate these posts.   I would have loved to say so many many things.. but I didn't.

How do they not realize what a gift a child is. Oh wait, the person that posted this gets pg when he sneezes on her.

I get it.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment