Hello and Welcome!

Hello and Welcome! We are just another couple struggling with infertility but having fun and trying to enjoy the journey.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Blessed

12 weeks.  Yep, we've (I hate when girls say "we're pg" like really, a guy is pg) I've made it 12 weeks. Our 12 week appt has come and gone, HB 158. Lower than the first HB at 7.5 weeks, but still good per the Dr. (notice I said Dr not RE because <sob sob> we've graduated from our RE!!!!!)


For most IFs, graduating from your RE is soo exciting, yet scary.  No more nurses, REs that hold your hand, talk to you multiple times a day, comfort you in times of fear, doubt.  Now we are at the normal clinic where they look at you with crazy eyes if you ask if you can take Tylenol or get the flu shot.  Not to say that the clinic cares less, I just think they see sooo many babies that they sometimes forget what a miracle it is for some people (yes having a baby is truly a miracle, but I mean specifically getting pg).  After 4 years, finally, we may have said child!

Even tho I have one pair of pants that fit I still can't believe it. Still not real.  Dr said technically you're not "safe" until 15 weeks (which is contrary to what I've read everywhere) so have a few weeks to go, but so far so good.  And we truly feel.so.blessed. So blessed that after 4 years it could be really happening!!??

So my friends, decisions decisions.  What to do about this here blog....any techy's out there? How do I make this blog private? I tried to limit it to "Only these readers" but I'm not sure how to list people.... Help!?

For now, I'm still keeping it open till I figure out what to do.

It's a happy day people.  I know this is hard to read for some of you, so again, my apologizes.

Cheers.

1 comment: