Hello and Welcome!

Hello and Welcome! We are just another couple struggling with infertility but having fun and trying to enjoy the journey.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Funday Monday

Yep I have been MIA recently because I have no updates..nothing to say really.. still nervous for that 12 week appt, still hoping all is well in there.  I hit 12 weeks soon (!!) and I still cannot believe it. Can't believe it because I don't see it yet. Sure I feel a little fuller, a little rounder, but I thought I'd really be showing a little more by now.  So again, hoping all is well in there.  Like my sisters..my hubby..my mom tells me, you have no reason to think it's not, right?

I've said it before, but I often wonder what a non-IF feels like these first critical weeks.   Excited (vs. nervous every moment of every day)?  Anxious to tell everyone (vs. dread that you will have to go back and re-tell everyone the big M word)?  Excited to read the baby books (vs. nervous to read beyond this week..just in case).   Excitedly buys a few things just because it's fun (vs. no way Jose..don't want to see any baby things..in case).  Well I could go on and on.

* *

In other news, did anyone watch the Emmy's (a few weeks ago)? See Giuliana hosting?  It's so awesome that after all her and Bill went through they finally have a little one.  What bugged my IF self is the little comments she made throughout the E! hosting.  I know, I know, I'm being touchy she's excited about being a mom, blahh blah, but doesn't she remember what it's like to hear all about babies when your IF?

Rant over.

So that's where I stand.  Not much for news!

Cheers!

I know it's Monday but...

No comments:

Post a Comment