Hello and Welcome!

Hello and Welcome! We are just another couple struggling with infertility but having fun and trying to enjoy the journey.

Friday, August 31, 2012

Onward we shall go

Hello,

I really don't have much IF-wise to report.  I feel like this is the longest 2WW ever.  Still pregnant (to my surprise) and still waiting/hoping/praying that all is cooking well in there.  I really feel no strong symptoms yet (other than tender b00bs) so I'm waiting either to wake up and have it all be over, or that at our next Dr appt they will say, nope no pregnancy.  Or worse yet, no heartbeat.

I watched an episode of 19 kids and counting last night. If you've never caught it, it's a reality show about a very large, faith driven, family in Arkansas.   Of course I caught the one where Michelle is pg with her 20th child and they go in for a routine ultrasound (at 20 weeks) and there is no heartbeat. I cried.  I prepared myself for this possibly happening to us.

I was talking to a friend recently.  She made a comment that really stuck.  This is the part where faith and hope come in.  Your faith (whatever it may be) will keep you strong.  She's right, so why am I worried and why can't I focus on the 'now' and be happy with where I'm at?


I do feel very blessed that we have gotten this far.   Each and every day is a waiting game.  Waiting and hoping all goes well and I'm not thrown back on the IF train.

As our friends say, please storm the heavens with prayers for our appointment next week!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment