Hello and Welcome!

Hello and Welcome! We are just another couple struggling with infertility but having fun and trying to enjoy the journey.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Baby Steps


So HUGE baby step (is that an oxymoron?) for me this month.  I.ovulated.naturally.  What?? If you're catching up on our journey (take a look at the right ------>), Pre-IUI's my cycles were like clockwork, I always O'd naturally. But still no pg.  We started being more aggressive in 2012.  Jan-April we did 4 continuous cycles of drugs, April-May I was on BC so I haven't O+ naturally for well over 6 cycles.

Family: Mom.. sisters..Aunt's..This may be TMI for you.. please move on if you don't want the gory details :P

**

So since we're "trying naturally" this month I haven't been counting days, etc b/c why waste my time charting, BBTing, etc when I know that "miracle" isn't going to happen. I say I know because I've become cynical.  In my heart I just don't feel like it's going to happen.  Which is very sad to me..I feel like this is our last stitch effort.  Now ask me this after a few more cycles/IUI's and we'll see what happens. Like I said, an emotional rollercoaster.

Well let me just tell you my body told me that I ovulated alright.  Too bad the FD has been working 24 hr shifts and OT so he hasn't been around.   I had been feeling weird, thought I ate something funny, went to the bathroom and IF's you know what I saw.  Lots and lots of CM..more than I have ever seen in our 3.5+ years of TTC.  (Sorry TMI - I warned you :P).  So a baby step was made.  Lets keep it up!

Cheers!

PS My sisters and mom and niece are coming to visit. yayyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment