Hello and Welcome!

Hello and Welcome! We are just another couple struggling with infertility but having fun and trying to enjoy the journey.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy (belated) Fathers Day!

We were "home" for Fathers Day this year.  It was a very short trip, but boy did I enjoy seeing my family for the little bit of time I did.  Family is where the heart is <3

I can deal with my own heartache about infertility, but I have a hard time not feeling the guilt when my hubby is the one missing out.  Seeing him with our nieces. Even.harder. But we are blessed to have 3 wonderful nieces so I do thank God for that.

En route home, we pass by a church that has a billboard along the highway that always has the best quotes/sayings.  This time it was about Fathers Day: Happy Fathers Day to all Fathers and Fathers that would make great Fathers.

It really touched my heart.  How great is that?

**

So we are *hopefully* on track to start the process of IUI#5.  This week I head to Madison for a baseline ultrasound to make sure the follicles (aka cysts) have passed before we start another round.  Baby steps. This is step one in the long (to me) process. Because Dr G wants to monitor me more than he had in the past, I will be putting on lots o' miles. Hopefully it will all be worth it.

source

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment