Hello and Welcome!

Hello and Welcome! We are just another couple struggling with infertility but having fun and trying to enjoy the journey.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Losing Hope

With all the bad things in the world, how life is unfair to so many people, it's so hard to keep the faith. My small problem of TTC is so minimal compared to so many other people's problems.

For some reason it just hit me today. I was looking a bit more into Embryo Adoption and with all the adoption fees, costs for the Embryo's to "travel," Fertility care, etc, etc it all adds up.  Minimum is $12,000.  A mere few thousand and we could do IVF.  I called our RE and discussed options.  I guess I needed a bit of hope to hold onto.  Something to reach out for.

No news to speak of, I guess I need to learn to let it all go for now.  Place my faith and hope in God's hands.

3 comments:

  1. If you looking a child through Surrogacy and IVF, please check Dr. Bagchis Gynecology and Infertility Center

    ReplyDelete
  2. OVO Health is the fastest growing healthcare facilitator dealing in multispeciality treatments like Cosmetic Surgeries, Cancer and Fertility.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete