Hello and Welcome!

Hello and Welcome! We are just another couple struggling with infertility but having fun and trying to enjoy the journey.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Things I'm loving

Jenstar Yoga (in a studio, tho a desert would be fun).


Latte's... mmm. either homemade or at Luna


Nonslip and fun for running, yoga, grocery shopping.


Shirts from the Skinny Runner
source
I just bought this DON'T STOP one. Sweat wicking and $2 goes to charity.


Lululemon tanks
They are pricey, but worth their weight in gold. I don't think I could run in them (they have removable bra cups which would look deflated on me if removed) but they are perfect for yoga.


Yankee Candles

I'm burning Pink Sands and Lucky Shamrock (which was a limited edition for St Paddy's day).  They have a buy 1 get one 50% off sale right now.


Jackie Warner's Xtreme Timesaver Training

Great leg burner! and I used to love her  show on Bravo.


And of course Ted!
As a puppy

a little more recent and shaggy
How do you not love that cute little face!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment