Hello and Welcome!

Hello and Welcome! We are just another couple struggling with infertility but having fun and trying to enjoy the journey.

Friday, May 4, 2012

TGIF!

Happy Friday!

TGIF, anyone, anyone?

I tell ya, this week has felt like 2 weeks smashed into one.  It was just busy, stressful, busy and did I say busy??


Did I mentioned I fell asleep sitting up the other day? 

I tried to relax at Yoga last night, but my body just wasn't having it.  Every move, every pose felt like I was dragging my body through mud.  Our instructor talked about an "aha" moment, a moment in your practice where you have clarity and/or you did something you normally couldn't do.  I will say, despite the mud dragging, I had an "aha" moment when we did tripod

source

Now I'm sure I didn't look at good as the yogi above, but it was something!

Then I walked out of the studio. and saw the many bellies preparing for Prenatal Yoga with their cute little pillows and bolsters. Really???? Is this a test?? Is God telling me I need to be strong because I think I've pretty much mastered that already. 3.5+ years is strong.  But this, really?

I've always had this image of what being pregnant would be like.. the pregnancy glow, the walks with the hubby and our dog with the cute little belly and prenatal yoga. I don't know why, it's just what I imagined.

Soo seeing this just tore at my heart strings and un-did everything yoga was supposed to do.

So, we planned date night for tonight. We'll be having this


and many of these (pinkies as they have been called)




just because I can.  So universe, take that.  score 1 for me.

Cheers to the weekend!


and for those who celebrate Happy Cinco de Mayo!

No comments:

Post a Comment