Hello and Welcome!

Hello and Welcome! We are just another couple struggling with infertility but having fun and trying to enjoy the journey.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Lone Rangers

The last of my "old" aka highschool friends had her baby. While I'm soo glad she was able to carry safely and to term, I'm so eternally sad on the inside. We were one of the first in our "group" to get married.  Not that that means anything what so ever.

While I thank my lucky stars (and God) every day for the wonderful man I married, I'm so sad that I can't give him a child.

Blah blah blah, it's no ones fault, etc, yes I know this, but I still feel responsible as it's my body.

I dread the next get together where everyone will have their little ones and we will be the slightly tipsy Lone Rangers with many cocktails.  I probably won't go as it just makes me too sad.  One on one isn't bad, so I will make an effort to see everyone and meet their children, but the group thing would just about kill me.  Not enough wine/vodka in the world to get me through it.

Therapy. Blog Therapy.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment