Hello and Welcome!

Hello and Welcome! We are just another couple struggling with infertility but having fun and trying to enjoy the journey.

Monday, May 7, 2012

Post Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Hello my dear folks,

A post happy Cinco de Mayo if you celebrated. Do anything fun? Margaritas (virgin or not) to be had?  I'm not a fan of tequila, but I do love me some Bethenny Frankel skinny margarita (it's light and refreshing and has just a tad of tequila aftertaste).

source

I went to a former co-workers Cinco de Mayo party.  It was a mix of ex co-workers and pretty low key for an afternoon party.  We ate, had a drink, ate more and then ate dessert.  Lots of good food made with loving Cinco hands :D

So I changed jobs about 9 months ago now and of course the question everyone was wondering (as I drank my Skinnygirl cocktail) was if I was preggers and if not, what were we doing.  The funny thing is only one person asked (quietly like she assumed I was ashamed?).

I get it, it's uncomfortable, it's weird, they feel bad, but come on now, just ask and stop wondering.

Then I wonder, as the saying goes, is anyone even wondering, or is it all in my mind?  Is it me thinking "it's all about me" and really no one cares? I guess I'll never know. and really, it doesn't matter.

Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment