Hello and Welcome!

Hello and Welcome! We are just another couple struggling with infertility but having fun and trying to enjoy the journey.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thirsty Thursday

I took this title from Kathy Lee and Hoda. I am working today and don't plan on partaking in "Thirsty Thursday".  Love watching them, so funny and light hearted.

Speaking of light hearted, I just haven't been in the mood to really do an "update" post, work has been crazy, life/family even crazier (hardy har har) and of course we've been traveling our hiney's off.  I've had no time to sit around and think about Infertility.  What happened: life happened.

I have no idea what CD I'm on, no idea what day I should be on, no estimated day to call our RE.

I think this is a good thing, gives my mind time to focus on something else other than fertility.  I've been focusing on it way to much in the past 3.5+ years and my mind is tired.

So on this Thursday, as I drink my latte, answer emails, oh yeah and work! I give you this.



Our dog Ted who, yesterday (yes I have not unpacked from the weekend away), jumped in my half un-packed suitcase and took a little snoozer in there. It was so.funny.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment