Hello and Welcome!

Hello and Welcome! We are just another couple struggling with infertility but having fun and trying to enjoy the journey.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Kicked out of the IF club

Hello my dear friends,

Happy Tuesday.  For anyone looking for an IF update, please return 26 days from now as I am on CD2 of BC (take two).

source

**

I read Blogs.  Fitness blogs, food blogs, running blogs, and infertility blogs.  All sorts of people in all sorts of places blogging about life and their daily happenings.

I read food, running and fitness blogs because these are things I love. I love learning tricks of the trade so to speak.  I read IF blogs because I feel less alone.  I feel like these people are my 'friends' and I can relate to them, even tho I've never met any of them in person.

So what happens when an IF becomes part of the 'mom club' and has to put her IF status away?  I can tell you as an IF who has never seen that BFP, I stop reading these blogs.  I'm so envious happy for them, I wouldn't wish this on anyone, but I just can't bear to read about one more BFP that I might never see.

I wonder what these former IF's feel?  I'm sure they are happy to be out of the IF club, but do they always consider themselves IF or do they consider themselves graduated and happy to move on?

I have no idea what seeing that BFP feels like, I am so envious of others that get to this point.  I think of seeing that BFP like a race where I can't seem to get to the finish line.  Feels like I'm running in circles getting nowhere.

Speaking of races, one of my sisters, my dad and I ran a race this past weekend. I have a full recap coming, but they were rockstars!!! My sister and I finished our 10 mile race in 1:31.  Great time as 3.8 miles of this race was trail running. Beat.me.dead. trail running.  It was tough but I am so proud of my family!
Also a shout out to my mom and other sister who cheered us on at the finish line <3

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment