Hello and Welcome!

Hello and Welcome! We are just another couple struggling with infertility but having fun and trying to enjoy the journey.

Monday, July 23, 2012

Drum roll please....

IUI#6


CD10 Ultrasound: 
Follies: 2 - 14 and 17 (both on the right)
Lining: 7.6 (5-7 is optimal)

source  

On CD10, we were supposed to leave the house by 5:30 am to get to Madison on time.  We woke up at 5:22. EEK!  Quick shower, brush teeth, grab coffee and we were out the door by 5:45.  Luckily we had no traffic (think someone was watching over us) and got to our RE 10 min early. Whew.

There's a new RE at Generations who did our CD10 ultrasound and we really liked her.  She's young, easy to talk to.  She specializes in robotic assisted surgery. How cool is that?

She looked at the left side first. She said, the left is taking a siesta, lets try the right. It took me a minute to figure out what she said (as usually there is no joking when this is done... but it was funny and lightened the mood), but then I was nervous as it was all up to righty!  Then she read off the right side and said 'looks great'. (YAY, whew!)

My lining is okay. Yes, it's better than the "optimal" but not as good as IUI#5 where I still didn't get pregnant.

I asked her about the positive pg test last month and she said (like I thought she would) that it actually happens more than you think and they don't prescribe progesteron unless one has multiple miscarriages and positive (pg) blood tests.  So, I guess it was worth the question even tho I knew the answer.  I was *hoping* there was something else I could do...besides wait.

**

IUI day is scheduled for this week (YAYY) and it's a good day.  It's my sisters birthday (YAY!) and it's the feast day of St Anne.    St Anne is the patron saint of all mothers, St Anne was the mother of Mary.

Maybe this is it.  I'm *hoping*... grasping at straws here...but I believe there are signs everywhere and there is a plan for all of us. OK done on the religious front <3

SO I'm hopeful everything goes ok with the IUI and I'm hopeful that it leads to a healthy, happy baby.  Positive thinking.

source

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment