Hello and Welcome!

Hello and Welcome! We are just another couple struggling with infertility but having fun and trying to enjoy the journey.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Odds & Ends - Green Smoothie video

Remember my post on the Fertility Diet/"Clean eating" and my new (to me) green smoothie?

Take a look at a segment from the Today Show:
http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/48042094#48042094

Now I don't add protein, as I get enough from other sources, but it can't hurt if you're low.

**

Totally different topic: Who's excited about the Olympics?  <raises hand> Me me!  I love the Gymnastics, I can't believe how talented these girls are.. Poor Nastia falling from the Uneven bars both Fri and Sun. Tho can't feel too bad for her, she did win the all around Gold 4 years ago in Beijing (Yes I'm a dork who remembers all of this).

I'm so excited to actually watch this years' games as 4 years ago I was studying and only watched the snippets before bed!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment