Hello and Welcome!

Hello and Welcome! We are just another couple struggling with infertility but having fun and trying to enjoy the journey.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Haters

I feel I've become a hater.  I'll get back to this.

The Reunion was ok.  Not as bad as I expected, actually everything went off without a hitch.  We had an ok turnout, there were the same girls that always show to these things. The ones that look at you and judge.  I stayed far away from them. However, as one of them is my beloved relative, I know they now know my situation.  And I hate her for that.

Hate is a strong word.  I hate that I'm a hater.

I hate when I see someone on FB pregnant.  Especially when they have 'had problems' (aka have probably been TTC for a year) and they've left the IF group.

 I hate that I have to hide from friends with new babies because I don't want to hang with them and ohh and ahh for them.  But I love holding babies.

I hate that I hate pregnant bellies.  At the reunion there were 4 pregnant girls (yes I counted in between Vodka/Waters). I (internally) hated them too.  But I played the part and said my 'congrats' and 'you look great.'

I wish I wasn't feeling this way and I wish I had a way to get past this.

I don't want to be a hater forever.

Any tips IFs?

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment