Hello and Welcome!

Hello and Welcome! We are just another couple struggling with infertility but having fun and trying to enjoy the journey.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Ride Home

So I think I left off with the ride home from IUI#6...

To say I was sad from the day is an ultimate understatement. The whole ride home I think I had tears underneath my sunglasses.  I'm thankful for the sunglasses as the hubby (of course) hates to see me cry.   I know I know, I literally just left the office from the IUI and I'm already planning that it didn't take.  But I am a realist, we have a 1 in 5 chance it will take.

SO much went through my mind.  What if this is it.  What if this is our last shot.  Should we do IVF even tho we've already "decided" against it.  Would he want to try IVF...Would I? We have a short time window, it's now or never.

I felt like I was rolling in a dryer full of ideas.

So I just spit it out. I might want to do IVF. What the whhhhhhat?  IF this is truly our last shot, maybe I do want to try it.  The hubby, so supportive (how lucky am I??), said I'll do whatever you want to do.  But I don't want him to be supportive, I want him to want it too.  And I'm not sure if he does.  The part that makes him (and I) hesitate is the money aspect of it.

So we left it at that.  We'll talk to Dr L and see what he has to offer.

Cheers.  I must try to remember this...




No comments:

Post a Comment