Hello and Welcome!

Hello and Welcome! We are just another couple struggling with infertility but having fun and trying to enjoy the journey.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

A Reunion of Sorts

One of the worst times in an IF's life is visiting old 'friends' and getting the kid questions and IF I decide to open up, the "it will happen" and "Everything happens for a reason"


source

Are they really friends if they know nothing about what we've been through in the past 3.5+ years?

This year marks <gulp> 15 years since I graduated highschool.  How did I get here?? 15 years is a lonnnng time. Normally I'm not one to attend reunions, they are just not my thing.  I talk to everyone through various medias and don't care to play the measuring game. However this year, I somehow got sucked into planning it..mostly because it's at my family's place of business.  I can't really get out of it.

While I know the hubby and I have a pretty sweet life, good jobs, happy marriage, we try to travel like it's going out of style, you know the one thing everyone has that we don't: a cute little one in tow. And these are the events I dread.

What will the reunion bring... time will tell.  Until then, I'll be spending the holiday week with family and not with all my 'friends' and their babies...since we are the lone rangers, the ones left childless.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment