Hello and Welcome!

Hello and Welcome! We are just another couple struggling with infertility but having fun and trying to enjoy the journey.

Friday, April 20, 2012

BC Update

I am 1 day away from completing my first round of birth control and let me tell you, I have never felt so cruddy, bloated, crampy, fat and hormonal.

Being on Fertility drugs the past yr or so is nothing compared to BC.  Every day I wake up feeling either bloated or moody or possibly both (lucky FD (hubby)).

BC is no joke.  I don't know if my body is more sensitive but I never ever felt this bad when I was on it for years and years.  Makes me wonder, BC is not natural, it is preventing my body from doing what it was made to do.  So should I continue on it?  At this point in our journey, I don't think I have a choice.

I woke up this morning with the sharpest pain on my right side (where the cyst was/is....hopefully gone).  I don't know what that means except it can't be good.  It went away, so I didn't mention it to FD or do anything but go to work like normal, but I'm wondering if it was anything..

I don't have another u/s scheduled until we are through round #2 of BC.. so 28 days away.  These next 28 days are going to be looooong.




In other fun news, we're headed to sunny Florida for my Half Marathon!



While running 13.1 miles in my current condition is the last thing I want to do, I know I'll feel better when I see that finish line. 

Wow that could be a metaphor for our TTC journey... is there a finish line? 

Cheers to the weekend :D 
Have a great one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment