Hello and Welcome!

Hello and Welcome! We are just another couple struggling with infertility but having fun and trying to enjoy the journey.

Friday, April 27, 2012

No news is good news

I know this is an IF blog, but I have literally no infertility news to tell you..

Still on round 2 of BC (just about 3 weeks left, yippee)


Still feel cruddy & bloated and nauseous at times, tho it's getting a little better thank God. I don't even want to weight myself, my jeans are super tight, no matter how much I run or do HOT yoga (isn't the weight suppose to "melt" off of you??).

What's next... well... hard to say.  I always said that if we stopped "trying" I'd go back on BC (I would not like a 'surprise' at 40..too many risks for me to handle). So now that I'm back on (supposedly temporarily), do we stop trying.. no more IUI's, no more RE's?

I had an epiphany when we were on vaca, I would be ok sans kids.  I talked to the hubby about this and he agreed (he's always been so supportive all through this,  as it's "our" journey).  We're soon-to-be mid-thirties and we're sort of set in our ways. We have a routine.  I'm so sick of feeling sad for myself.  Honestly.  It's pathetic really.

SO we have 3 weeks to decide if we stop or move forward.  One big thing is we pre-paid for 3 IUI's. We have had 2 complete IUI cycles so we have one left.  They don't "expire" so we could always do it later, but I have a feeling, knowing me, if I'm back on BC 100% I won't go on/off it again, it's just too tough.

Sooo stay tuned I guess.

**

In other (happy) news, I'm running a race with one of my sistas this weekend!   Weather report is looking coooolddd


9 am

33°F

Feels Like
26°F



At least it will be sunny..lets hope the wind holds out.

Cheers to the weekend!! 



Any fun plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment