Hello and Welcome!

Hello and Welcome! We are just another couple struggling with infertility but having fun and trying to enjoy the journey.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Stay classy Baltimore

Stay classy San Diego Baltimore.

We were in Baltimore over the weekend for my Godson's baptism. The weekend was a whirlwind of food, drinks, friends, runs, spin, more food, more drinks, oh yeah and AF.

If you missed it, last month AF surprised me early after only 22 days.  My cycle is normally (Pre IUIs) like clockwork and only varies maybe a day. Well 6 months and 5 cycles of fertility drugs later, I'm all F'd up and it's annoying.  I was on a run with the hubby around the beautiful Baltimore Inner Harbor


(thankfully we ran early so it wasn't this packed...  few hours later it looked exactly like this) when I felt twinging and cramping.  Since Necon is a strong BC I expected spotting mid-cycle, nbd.  Well today, it's full on AF.  Btw traveling + AF + cheap aiport tampons = no fun.

Surprisingly I'm not sad, angry, mad.  I'm just fine.  I'm not sure if it's the stress of the month (workwise) or the stress of being around old friends all weekend (being around friends shouldn't be stressful should it?), but I feel neutral. Like there are bigger things to worry about than not having a baby.  Am I in mourning of our said child?  Am I over the infertility hump as they say??

Time will tell.

It's been a looooong day, I'll have some Baltimore pics this week!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment